A health club like no other. A formidable team of medical, wellness and fitness professionals. Classes & outdoor facilities. A gym.
In addition to our unique outdoor facilities, we also offer a wide range of medical, wellness and beauty treatments at our Synergy Therapy practice. From seeing your family practitioner, to sorting out an old injury and getting a pedicure, we really do have it all! Our list of classes available to members at no extra cost is also quite impressive – everything from Yoga to Bootcamp is available, and much more. We also have a team of professional personal trainers who are all highly decorated in the field of achieving results, each with his or her own special interest. Oh, we also have a fully equipped gym floor too - just in case you are keen to actually work out rather than just come to enjoy the fantastic vibe and get a massage!
- Synergy Therapy
- is a fully integrated practice comprising of a physiotherapist, chiropractor, general practitioner, reﬂexologist, sports massage therapist and beauty therapist
- Synergy Outdoor Obstacle Course
- our outdoor functional training facility – is designed speciﬁcally to prepare you for the increasingly popular Impi and Warrior challenges.
- Outdoor Running Track
- in association with Blaauwklippen is a perfect alternative to the traditional indoor treadmill.
- Aerobics Studio
- hosts a wide range of classes such as Yoga, Body Conditioning, Pilates, Tae-bo, Step, Stretch & Strengthen and Boot Camp.
- Strength, interval and endurance spinning classes are available daily in our Spinning Studio.
- Synergy Personal Training
- offers experienced personal trainers with speciﬁc interests to challenge and encourage you to reach your goals.
- Natural Running Clinic
- Our Natural Running Clinic will assist shod runners transition safely to minimal or barefoot running through correct technique and strength.
- Discovery Vitality
- Log in your Discovery Vitality points on every visit to Synergy.