SA MINING AND OPERATOR TRAINING COLLEGE:We are a Practical skills training institute, based in Rustenburg, South Africa.
We are fully REGISTERED (CK 2016/196534/07) and (TAXNR-9678746158), SDL and UIF NR:U280788011
Accommodation is Freely available and we provide meals to all our Students for the duration of training. We also offer job assistance
(PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE JOBS, but we assist you by sending your CV to different mining and construction companies on your behalf.)
COME AND GAIN KNOWLEDGE WITH ON-JOB EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU TRAIN WITH US AT SA MINING AND OPERATOR TRAINING COLLEGE
We are a practical training centre that focuses strongly on employment skilled training in the following fields:
Our training fees are as follows......
Boilermaking--R7,000 for 2 weeks only
Electrical Engineering--R16,000 for 6 weeks
Onsetter--R13,500 for 2 Months only
Welding--R5,500 for 2 weeks only
Diesel Mechanic--R9500 for 2 month only
Fitting and Turning--R11,500 for 2 month only
Dril Rig--R6,000 for 2 weeks only
Dump Trucks--R5,500 for 2 weeks only
Load Haul Dumpers(LHD Scoop)--R5,500 for 2 weeks only
Underground Utility Vehicles(UV)--R5,000 for 2 weeks only
Graders--R5,500 for 2 weeks only
First Aid Levels 1, 2, and 3--R3,500 for 2 weeks only
Basic Health And Safety --R7,500 for 1 Month.
Tractor Loader Backhoe(TLB)--R4,000 for 2 weeks only
Tower Cranes--R6,000 for 2 weeks only
Mobile Cranes--R6,000 for 2 weeks only
Excavators--R5,500 for 2 weeks only
Front End Loaders(FEL)--R4,000 for 2 weeks only
Bobcat--R4,500 for 2 weeks only
Bull Dozers--R5,500 for 2 weeks only
and many more...
No former experience is needed, we provide a platform for school leavers, people wanting to change careers, people wanting to do their trade test, or people that already work in these trades and want to improve their skills.
We equip the students with the essential skills in a workshop environment over a period of 15 days or shorter,which means that the students will be competent to start work immediately.
ALFA: +27 739110468 (WhatsApp) TELL: +27 145942068 / +27766155538, Email: email@example.com »
You can also visit our website on: www.saminingcollege.com
- Onsetter / Banksman training
- LEARNER ONSETTER
The candidate must be at least 19 years of age
At grade 9 school certificate
Valid medical certificate
Course fee: R 13500.00
COURSE DURATION: ± 3 MONTHS depending on individual progress
To provide training for Onsetter & Banksman.
“Banksman” is a person that is stationed at the shaft top, who supervises the loading and unloading of persons in the conveyance and to give the necessary signals. Such a person must be a holder of an onsetter’s certificate and must be appointed by the manager (in writing)
“Onsetter” is a person who has charge of a cage, skip or other means of conveyance underground in which persons are being raised or lowered and to give the necessary signals. Such a person must be a holder of an onsetter’s certificate and must be appointed by the manager in writing
Regulations (law), Vertical and incline shafts, Safety Devices, Headgear, shaft & engine room
Signalling systems, Working procedure, Men, material, mineral, explosives, sling work, marks
Changing of conveyances & emergency procedures
To provide refresher training based on your shaft specifics.
Course Duration: 3 Months
Practical Experience: SA MINING AND OPERATOR TRAINING COLLEGE arranges 12 practical shifts with mines that we have Service Level Agreements.
Examination: SA MINING AND OPERATOR TRAINING COLLEGE make use of the MQA (Mining Qualification Authority) aligned examination process after successfully pass a pre –assessment procedure as well as the DMR.
Certification: The MQA verify and certified the qualification statement of results is issued to the student. DMR certification.
CALL US ON +27739110468 / +27766155538
- Forklift training services
THIS FORKLIFT TRAINING IS 100% PRACTICAL OPERATOR LEARNING
General information about the classes and divisions of forklifts commonly used in the workplace.
It also covers the principles necessary to understand for safe loading, transferring loads, and unloading.
The hazards associated with operating forklifts in enclosed areas and construction sites are also discussed.
Forklift operator training requirements and general best practices in operating, servicing and maintaining forklifts are discussed.
This Training Contains General Information About:
• The kinds of forklifts commonly available
• the principles of physics that allow a forklift to lift and move heavy loads safely
• forklift operator training requirements
• some basic operator safety rules
• hazardous locations where carbon monoxide is a problem or a special forklift is needed, safety while servicing a forklift
TRAINING DURATION: 8 weekends, Two (2) Months – Saturdays & Sundays Only
CERTIFICATION/BENEFIT TO PARTICIPANTS:
• Certificates Of Professional Competency In Forklift Operator Shall Be Issued To All Participants Upon Successful Completion Of The Entire Course/Training.
• Softcopy Training Manuals/Materials for all participants.
• This Training Is Open To Any Person/Practitioner In The Labour Market Or Persons Interested In Industrial/Construction Job Opportunities/Employment.
• There are no requirements to sign up for this course.
TRAINING FEE: R2300
REGISTRATION / APPLICATION FORM: R300
NB: Fees Can Be Paid In Installments or in Batches, but the First Down Payment Should Be At Least 80%.
(Fee Includes: Training, Registration, Certificates, and Softcopy Manuals/ Training Materials only).
For Registration & More Enquiries on How to Attend This Professional Development Practical Training: Please Kindly Contact the Training Coordinator: – +27145942068 / +27739110468
TRAINING LOCATION: 53 NELSON MANDELA DRIVE & KERK STREET, OPPOSITE NANDO’S,
- Boiler making / fitting and turning / diesel
- CONSTRUCTION AND MINING MACHINE TRAINING COURSES
* FORKLIFT (Counter Balance Lift Truck) Operator Training from 3-5 Days
* DUMP TRUCK Operator Training from 7-10 Days
* 777 DUMP TRUCK Operator Training from 7-10 Days
* EXCAVATOR Operator Training from 7-10 Days
* T.L.B (Tractor Loader Backhoe) Operator Training from 7-10 Days
* FRONT END LOADER Operator Training from 7-10 Days
* BULLDOZER Operator Training from 7-10 Days
* GRADER Operator Training from 7-10 Days
* BOB CAT Operator Training from 3-5 Days
* MOBILE CRANE Operator Training from 7-10 Days
* TOWER CRANE Operator Training from 7-10 Days
* OVER HEAD CRANE Operator Training from 7-10 Days
* TRUCK MOUNTED CRANE Operator Training from 7-10 Days
SUPERLINK TRUCK DRIVING Operator Training from 15-20 Days
* RIGGING/RIGGER Operator Training from 7-10 Days
* DRILL RIG Operator Training from 7-10 Days
* LHD Scoop Operator Training from 7-10 Days
* REACH TRUCK Operator Training from 7-10 Days
* ROLLER TRUCKER Operator Training from 7-10 Days
* REACH STACKER Operator Training from 7-10 Days
NB: WE ALSO RENEW LICENCE OF OPERATING MACHINES
OTHER SHORT COURSES
*Fitting and turning
* Electrical Engineering Practical and Theory training for 4 weeks (1 month)
* Plumbing Practical and Theory training for 4 weeks (1 month)
* Carpentry Practical and Theory training for 4 weeks (1 month)
* Pipe fitting & Development Practical and Theory training for 4 weeks (1 month)
* Grinding Practical and Theory training for 4 weeks (1 month)
* Shuttering Practical and Theory training for 4 weeks (1 month)
* Dangerous Goods (Hazkem Practical and Theory training for 3 Days
* Basic First Aid Practical and Theory training for 3 Days
We offer training courses for all industry professionals, established and emerging contractors, valuators and insurance companies. We are consistently creating and launching new products to address specific needs, but with a single aim in mind; education through information. We offer the following courses:
1.Counter balance (forklift) 5 days training
2.Tractor loader backhoe 10 days training
3.Front end loader 10 days training
4.Excavator 10 days training
5.Mobile crane 10 days training ( from 50 tonnes to 300 tonnes
6.Tower crane 10 days training
7.Overhead crane 10 days training
8.Dump Truck 10 days training
9.Reach truck 5 days training
10.Grader 10 days training
11.Bulldozer 10 days training
12.Roller 10 days training
14.Bob cat 5 days training
15.Container handler 10 days training
16.Drill Rig 10 days
- Excavator training
- EXCAVATOR TRAINING COURSE AT SA MINING AND OPERATOR TRAINING COLLEGE IN RUSTENBURG 0766155538 / 0739110468 / 0145942068
Excavators (hydraulic) are heavy construction equipment consisting of a boom, dipper (or stick), bucket and cab on a rotating platform known as the "house". The house sits atop an undercarriage with tracks or wheels. They are a natural progression from the steam shovels and often mistakenly called power shovels. All movement and functions of a hydraulic excavator are accomplished through the use of hydraulic fluid, with hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic motors. Due to the linear actuation of hydraulic cylinders, their mode of operation is fundamentally different from cable-operated excavators which use winches and steel ropes to accomplish the movements.
Excavators are also called diggers,mechanical shovels, or 360-degree excavators (sometimes abbreviated simply to "360"). Tracked excavators are sometimes called "trackhoes" by analogy to the backhoes In the UK, wheeled excavators are sometimes known as "rubber ducks.
Excavators are used in many ways
Digging of trenches, holes, foundations
Brush cutting with hydraulic saw and mower attachments
Demolition with hydraulic claw, cutter and breaker attachments
Mining, especially, but not only open-pit mining
Driving piles, in conjunction with a pile driver
Drilling shafts for footings and rock blasting, by use of an auger or hydraulic drill attachment
Snow removal with snowplow and snow blower attachments
SA MINING AND OPERATOR TRAINING COLLEGE, we do offer this training course.
Booking in your training call Boipelo on : 0145942068 / 0766155538