THERE’S A GREAT FUTURE FOR YOU - WAITING OUT THERE …
… We provide you with what it takes to “GO AND GET IT” !
Continued development of South Africans at all levels of the private and public sectors in
the spirit of BATHO PELE and always SERVING THE CLIENT.
• Provision of the highest quality and most cost effective education and training to all
learners wishing to achieve standards and qualifications registered on the NQF.
Our customer relationships have been built up over many years and all customers,
large or small, are very important to us. We believe no customer should go away
dissatisfied, and we always make every effort to ensure that each and every
experience you have with us is an effective and rewarding one.
• Provision of effective marketing, communications and public relations services to
emerging companies and established corporate enterprises.
To always display the following key characteristics:
• A positive attitude
• People orientation
• Organisational skills
• Analytical skills
• Quality customer focus and care
LeMark Training & Development believes that business should be conducted
honestly, fairly and legally. To this end, we require that management and employees
maintain the highest ethical standards in their business dealings.
Our culture values people and embraces transparency, integrity, honesty and empathy. We want
our people to be excited and enthusiastic about their work and enjoy doing it.
ACCREDITATION, BEE & EMPLOYMENT EQUITY
We have been awarded full accreditation as a Training Provider by the Services Sector Education & Training Authority (SETA) ETQA - Accreditation Number 0149. We have worked since 2001 with training partners delivering university-accredited courses, namely the Potchefstroom Business School, North-West University, Potchefstroom campus, and the School of Social and Government Studies, North-West University, Potchefstroom campus. We are a corporate member of the Public Relations Institute of South Africa (PRISA: membership No 46513) and also a member of the Proudly South African campaign. Furthermore, LeMark Training & Development actively pursues excellence within our business processes. We are an equal opportunity employer and a
(BEE-compliant organisation) EME BEE provider (Exempt Micro Enterprise) with a level 4 BEE contribution status and 100% procurement recognition level. Our Skills Development Policy empowers our staff so that they can succeed in any operational or management position within the Company.
OUR CREDENTIALS IN THE TRAINING WORLD
LeMark Training & Development has worked as a Training Partner, delivering
university accredited courses since 2001, with the following educational institutions:
• Potchefstroom Business School, North-West University, Potchefstroom Campus.
• School for Social and Government Studies, North-West University, Potchefstroom Campus.
Accreditation LeMark Training & Development has been awarded full accreditation as a Training Provider by the Services Sector Education & Training Authority (SETA) ETQA. Accreditation
Full Accreditation is the status attained after SETQAA monitoring has found that a provider of education and training delivers quality education and training in line with all the criteria specified by SAQA and SETQAA
Learner achievements must be evaluated against registered unit standards/qualifications, and SETQAA-approved certificates of competence must be issued to learners.
Benefits of Full Accreditation:
• Outcomes-based skills programmes aligned to NQF-registered unit standards;
• Accreditation will add value to the institution, its staff and its learners;
• Accreditation will ensure portability of qualifications;
• The learner will be assured of quality education and training.
LeMark Training & Development is a close-knit training company which offers personnel training to businesses and other employer organisations of all sizes and at all levels. Intensive learning programmes, skills programmes and courses are presented by professionals in industry and academia. They are eminently well qualified to provide useful and proven instruction to meet work-related and personal challenges and are eager to share their knowledge and skills.
Our public schedule of training courses is run regularly throughout the year and you can
choose which course is most convenient for you.
We demand the best from everyone at LeMark. Our training team members are carefully selected and assessed to ensure that they have solid academic knowledge, combined with the necessary practical experience and communication skills to deliver a complete course experience. This should be an experience that is not just theory-led, but approaches the material aspect with the emphasis on how to use its methods and techniques effectively in the real world.
The LeMark team of experts has a collective experience of over 30 years in training and
All our facilitators are approachable, professional and experts in their fields, with experience in a wide range of industry sectors. As a leading provider of professional services through the delivery of accredited training courses, we are committed to helping you get the most from your management systems. And at LeMark, we are passionate about what we do.
This is why we have designed our services and trained our people to fit your unique set of circumstances. That is, the right mix of people with the skills, qualifications and experience to really help you get where you want.
Training Provided for Private and Public Sector:
Our training is provided in a range of formats. We welcome the private sector, public sector, local government, non-governmental organisations and parastatals on our public schedule of training courses. Each course is run regularly throughout the year and you choose the time which is most convenient for you.
In-House Training and Customised Training:
Alternatively, if you wish to train a number of people within your organisation, we offer in-house courses which can be run at your own facility or at a venue of your choice. If you are looking for something more specific that cannot be found in our course lists, we will happily develop training tailored specifically to your organisation.
If you need a one-day training session, we can organise it at your premises or another venue in your town or city. We operate in all nine provinces of South Africa.
Cost effectiveness is a priority in the execution of our entire programme. We focus on providing quality training that will deliver real business benefits.
We have the tools, we have the resources and we have the expertise to help our clients succeed.
Our training programmes are practical, hands-on and relevant to real-world issues in an ever-changing work environment. The programmes are available to organisations and businesses of all sizes and are tailored to the needs of employees at all levels, from senior through to support staff.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
LeMark Training & Development offers University-accredited and Services Setaaccredited
Business, Commerce & Management, Learning & Skills Development Programmes, Courses, University Certificate Programmes, and Workshops in:
• Office Administration
• Business Communications
• Public Relations
• Basic / Advanced level 1 & 2 Project Management
• Human Resources
• Finances & Economics
• Life Skills (e.g. emotional intelligence)
• Change & Diversity Management
• Contract Management
• Monitoring & Evaluation
• Performance Management
• Financial Management
• Public Financial Management for Non- Financial Managers
• Municipal Financial Management and other Municipal Courses
• Records Management
• Local Government
• Customer Care & Service Excellence
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION SERVICES
LeMark Training & Development offers the full spectrum of corporate marketing, communications and public relations services, from staff training in the relevant competencies through to corporate positioning and brand development, including aggressive, results-driven media and analyst relations.
LeMark Training & Development’s marketing & communications recommendations are tailored to your organisation’s particular needs and objectives. Our planned and tailored approach maximises the cost benefits of your marketing and communication programme. By working with our team and our associates, you tap into a limitless supply of real-world knowledge, experience and expertise that delivers results.
We help you to prioritise your objectives, analyse the effectiveness of your current programmes and create unique communication programmes and strategies that support bottom-line results and advance your business goals.
We tailor programmes to meet specific company objectives and time constraints. In a competitive market place, your reputation may be the deciding factor for potential clients and customers. LeMark Training & Development is able to manage your communication with staff, competitors, the local community and regulatory bodies with a stake in your success – raising your profile in your target markets, keeping your staff informed and motivated and ensuring that others understand your business capabilities.
Our marketing communications solutions extend through the following activities:
Strategy Formulation & Management
Public Relations strategies, Advertising strategies & Cross-cultural strategies
Media plans; Press releases; Media conferences; Media tours
Broadcast interviews; Media monitoring
Exhibitions; Launches and Events
Electronic media; Industrial theatre
Copy & script writing
Print Media (magazines, journals, technical brochures, product literature,
LeMark makes use of the latest technology for all its functions.
OUR CREDENTIALS IN THE CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS WORLD
LeMark Training & Development is a corporate member of the:
• Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa (PRISA)(Membership No 46513
• Proudly South African campaign.
LeMark Training & Development Profile Page 6 of 8
MORE SPECIFICALLY, the following Business, Commerce & Management learning
programmes and courses are offered as standard. Customised courses can also be
professionally developed to meet your organisation’s specific requirements.
1. Skills programme: Basic Skills for Clerks, Junior Secretaries & Office Assistants
2. Skills programme: Tele-Skills
3. Learning programme: Minute Taking
4. Course in Office Management – A Course for Office Managers and Administrators (in partnership with Potchefstroom
Public Management and Governance – Potchefstroom University)
5. Skills programme: Personal Assistants (Pas), Secretaries & Senior Secretaries
6. Skills programme: Professional Business Communication for the Executive Secretary and Personal Assistants
7. Skills programme: Supervisory Skills Business Communications
8. Skills programme: Business Writing Skills
9. Skills programme: Presentation & Public Speaking Skills
10. Skills programme: Voice and Pronunciation
11. Skills programme: Oral Communication
12. Learning programme: Executive Communication
Public Relations 13. Skills programme: Event Management
14. Skills programme: Foundation of Public Relations Project Management
15. University Course: Project Management (in partnership with Potchefstroom Public Management and Governance and the Potchefstroom Business School – Potchefstroom University)
16. Human Resource Management for Supervisors (in partnership with Potchefstroom Public Management and Governance – Potchefstroom University)
17. Human Resource Management
18. Human Resource Management (Advanced)
Finance & Economics
19. An introductory course on public financial management based on the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) and Treasury Regulations (presented in conjunction with the Centre for Excellence in Public Financial Management, School of Social and Government Studies, Potchefstroom University)
20. Introduction to Procurement in the Public Sector: Tender and Bidding Procedures (presented in conjunction with the Centre for Excellence in Public Financial Management, School of Social and Government Studies, Potchefstroom University)
21. Public Financial Management Policy Formulation (presented in conjunction with the Centre for Excellence in Public Financial Management, School of Social and Government Studies, Potchefstroom University)
22. Asset Management in the Public Sector (presented in conjunction with the Centre for Excellence in Public Financial Management ,School of Social and Government Studies, Potchefstroom University)
23. Strategic Management: Realising your Institute’s Future (presented in conjunction with Potchefstroom Public Management and Governance – Potchefstroom University)
24. Advanced Course in Disaster Management (presented in conjunction with the African Centre for Disaster Studies, Potchefstroom University)
25. Introduction to Disaster Management (presented in conjunction with the African Centre for Disaster Studies, Potchefstroom University)
26. Introduction to Disaster Management Plans and Municipal Integrated Development (presented in conjunction with the African Centre for Disaster Studies, Potchefstroom University)
27. Office Computer Skills for Beginners Local Government
28. Short course in Municipal Financial Management (presented in conjunction with the Centre for Excellence in Public Financial Management, School of Social and Government Studies, Potchefstroom University.)
29. Course in Municipal Risk Management and Internal Control (presented in conjunction with the Centre for Excellence in Public Financial Management, School of Social and Government Studies, Potchefstroom University)
30. Course in Credit Control and Debt Collection for Municipal Finance Officers (presented in conjunction with the Centre for Excellence in Public Financial Management, School of Social and Government Studies, Potchefstroom University)
31. Skills Programme: Team Development
32. Skills Programme: Motivation
CLIENT SATISFACTION (LeMark Customer Service Charter/Promise)
The first principle towards which LeMark strives is: Total client satisfaction.
This requires careful discussion of specific needs and requirements prior to drafting any training and development programmes, communications or marketing strategies.
The second principle is:
Striving towards providing value-for-money services to all our clients.
At LeMark we believe that all activities are a reference point. Whatever the size of the job and whoever the client, we undertake to perform within strict guidelines and to the best of our ability.
The promise of the LeMark staff is to display the following key characteristics:
• Positive attitude
• People orientation
• Organizational skills
• Analytical skills
• Customer focus (natural empathy)
We invite you to help us improve, by calling our office at 012 654 4288/087 700 9414 or
emailing us at email@example.com if you feel we are not fulfilling our promise to
LeMark Training & Development Profile Page 8 of 8
REFERENCES: LeMark Training & Development
TRAINING DONE PROVINCE
South African Police Service, Bella Boshomane, 012 393 4390 In-House Training:
Human Resource Management
GAUTENG: Madibeng Local Municipality, Valencia Mahlangu' 012 318 9214/9200
Scheduled Training: Human Resource Management
NORTH-WEST: Fetakgomo Local Municipality, Tumelo Komane / Donald Maribana; 015 622 8007
073 164 3017 - Donald
Scheduled Training: Human Resource Management
For any enquiries or an obligation-free quote, please contact:
P.O. Box 14047
Tel: 012 654 4288/087 700 9414
Fax: 012 654 8193