Koa Culinary Studio offers health-supportive culinary education by means of hands-on recreational cooking workshops. These workshops are for everybody who has a desire to learn culinary basics in order to create thoughtful, responsible and delicious food. We believe that food can be a powerful tool in healing the body. Koa strive to improve the quality of human life through offering of quality culinary education to the general public with emphasis on culinary fundamentals and selection of mindful ingredients.
- How much do the workshops cost?
- The cost per workshop varies depending on the type of workshop.
- Parking available:
- Yes, in South Street
- What must I bring?
- Most of the equipment is provided. Participants are advised to bring their own knives. A selection of high quality knives is for sale on the premises, but it advised to order prior to a workshop. If you want to bring your own favourite cookware, please feel free to do so. A camera to take photos is always an excellent idea!
- What do I get on the course?
- • Introductory demonstration with lots of free tips and ideas;
• Guidance during cooking from the Chef Instructor;
• Printed recipes;
• Kitchen equipment;
• Delicious meal; and
• Coffee, Tea and water.