For assistance with getting goods in and out of South Africa timeoulsy and cost effectively. Import Export Licences assists both the first time and experienced importer and exporter.
Assistance offered includes ensuring that you/your business:
• Meet all of custom’s requirements before your shipment is scheduled to arrive/depart.
• Make the best use of any tax saving initiatives customs has made available.
• Know about any regulations or restrictions on your cargo.
• Have all the required permits or documentation to import regulated cargo.
• Benefit from the lowest exchange rate available.
• Have access to a private foreign exchange broker who can assist with complex transactions and facilitate money transfers without you needing to leave your office.
• Have access to South Africa’s most reputable and highly regarded training courses.