Discover how to use social media successfully in your business.
This full-day workshop will help companies better understand how social media can help increase brand awareness, engage better with customers and grow sales.
Along with strategy development and practical techniques, this workshop includes local case studies and guidance on a mix of social media marketing tools ranging from blogging to social networking to marketing with Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
* The Purpose and Objectives of Social Media for Business
* Developing your Social Media Presence
* Networking vs. Socializing Online
* Case Studies
* Assessment, Monitoring, Reporting Tools
* Social Strategy and Development
* Integrating SEO with Social Media
* Social Media Plan
* Measuring Success & ROI
What do you get for attending this workshop?
* Full-day of hands-on practical Social Media Marketing Training
* Printed Workbook and Social Media Action Plan
* Refreshments and snack platter included
Date: Thursday 6 June 2013
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Location: The Innovation Hub, Ground Floor, Boardroom 2
Street: Mark Shuttleworth Street
City: Pretoria, South Africa
Only 20 seats available. Book early to avoid disappointment.
For bookings and detailed information please visit http://hughmccabe.co.za/courses/social-media