Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/xtBB1i6MSKD2
We are the best garage door specialists and repair work teams in the Randburg location. Garage Door Repair Pros has a group in Linden - Randburg. We specialise in assisting you with Garage Door Repairs and installations in Gauteng. What makes us stand apart is our fast 24 hr services - affordable rates and call out charges - regional to you in gauteng we are the neighborhood specialists - we featured a complete stock of garage door spares.
Our service specialists are in your location to take care of you with your garage door repair work or brand-new setup. We service both home or house and professional house owners. Provide us a ring and we can go out within an hour or two if you run in the following locations:
And all other areas within 100kms of Randburg
Located in 38 7th Street, Linden, Johannesburg, 2129, we can help you swiftly and efficiently. You can call us on 074 471 1979 or email us on email@example.com
If you have a garage door that is stuck? Your emergency situation is our top concern! Telephone us anytime of the day or night and we can assistance you get your garage door restored and fixed very first time and on time
When your garage door all of a sudden stops running correctly, the cause of the problem is generally pretty easy to understand.
Here are the most typical issues, give us a call and we can assist you to do the garage door repair.
Neither the Remote Control nor the Wall Switch Operates the Opener.
When the garage door doesn't spending plan all when the remote or wall switch pressed, it's practically particular the power source has actually been disrupted in some way.
Just like numerous such issues, the most common issue is the simplest one-- the motor system has actually been unplugged. Check the outlet where the door opening is plugged in and make sure the cord is plugged in all the method.
It's also possible that the circuit breaker, fuse, or GFCI managing the door opener circuit has actually tripped or stressed out. If you discover that other lights or electrical circuits in the garage aren't operating, this is the most likely cause, and you'll need to reset the breaker or GFCI or change the burned-out fuse. If the circuit breaker or GFCI is tripping consistently, it's an indication that there is a short circuit somewhere in the system-- potentially even the garage door opener itself.
Lastly, it's possible the garage door opener's motor has actually burned out and is not operating at all. This is an issue that will require you (or a contractor) to replace it.
The Garage Door Won't Operate With the Remote Control or Keypad.
There are a number of possible solutions when a push-button control or installed keypad stops operating the opener:
1. Move closer to the door. It's possible you run out range of the antenna inside the garage. Modern garage door openers are basically small radios that run at about 315mH, and a few feet of extra distance can affect the signal.
2. Make certain that the antenna on the motor unit is hanging downward and is not harmed in any way.
3. If the door functions fine with the wall switch, it's most likely the battery needs changing in the push-button control or keypad.
4. Reprogram the push-button control or keypad. The delicate electronic devices in can often lose their programming and might require to be reset. Each garage door opener has a somewhat different approach of reprogramming, so consult the instructions or look online for details how this is done for your particular opener.
Garage Door Won't Close All the Way
If the garage door opens correctly however fails to close totally, there might be among 3 typical causes:
1. The close-limit switch may require adjusting. Your garage door has set-limit switches that advise the motor when to stop running-- both when it is opening, and when it is closing. If the close-limit switch is set wrong, it might prevent the door from closing It can likewise cause the opener to reverse or draw back up when you try to close it.
The close-limit switch is a safety measure that keeps individuals from being hit and having the door close on them-- it is an essential and required gadget for all garage door openers. Adjusting the limit switch will stop your garage door from behaving unpredictably.
Various garage doors have various methods of adjusting the set-limit switches, but it is normally a screw feature on the motor system that is relied on adjust how far the door comes down.
2. The safety sensors may need modification or realignment. Near the bottom of the door track on both sides are electronic eyes that require a clear line of view in between them. If the sightlines are clear in between the eyes, the door will close smoothly all the way to the floor. Nevertheless, if anything is blocking the sightline, or if the brackets holding the electronic eyes are out of positioning, the door will fail to descend all the way. In most cases, the door will stop or reverse, and lights will flash to tell you there is an issue.
Ensure there is nothing obstructing the sight course in between the electronic sensors. Sometimes, leaves or debris can obstruct the sensors; it if happens frequently, it might be that vibrations from the door in the tracks are loosening the brackets holding the sensors.
3. Less often, rusted or damaged rollers can trigger the door to bind in the tracks. Replacing harmed rollers, or lubricating them with silicone lubricant, can remedy this issue. In some cases the tracks themselves may shift or get bent, which can likewise cause the problem.
Garage Door Reverses Before Hitting the Floor
Two possible problems can cause a garage door reversing prior to it even touches the flooring:
1. Garage door openers have a modification screw that controls the closing force-- the pressure with which a door is allowed to come down prior to the motor switches off. When the door reverses before it even strikes the floor, this is frequently since the close-force setting requires modification.
The friction of the door rollers within the tracks is fooling the door opener into thinking the door has reached the floor, and the opener requires to be changed for less level of sensitivity.
2. Damaged or rusted rollers can also create additional friction, deceiving the door opener into stopping prematurely. Ensure the rollers remain in good shape and well lubricated to prevent this issue.
Garage Door Reverses Immediately After Touching the Floor
When the garage door immediately jumps upward after touching the flooring, this too is a close-limit switch issue.
Adjust the close-limit change screw on the door opener motor in little increments up until the door stops upon touching the floor.
Garage Door Does Not Open Completely
When the garage door ascends correctly however stops short it is fully open, here are the most likely causes:
1. The up-limit switch might need to be moved toward the motor system. This switch is typically a simply touch-lever mounted on completion of the track near the motor unit, and if it is too far, the motor will stop the door prior to it completely opens. The service is to move the switch better to the motor system. This is a somewhat unusual issue, and will typically show itself immediately after a new garage door opener is set up.
2. Balky or damaged rollers can likewise cause the door to stop short of fully opening. Check and change harmed rollers, and oil rusty ones.
Garage Door Doesn't Open in Winter
Sometimes a garage door that reduces just fine will fail to open, specifically in winter season.
If this occurs, look for a screw on the motor system to adjust the sensitivity of the opener. Particularly in winter season, when rollers may get stiff, the door opener might be refuse to open. Lubricating rollers can likewise aid with this issue.
Techniques for adjusting level of sensitivity vary; so consult the owner's handbook for directions.
Garage Door Opens, but the Motor Won't Stop Running
When this unusual issue happens, it implies the up-limit switch probably needs to be moved far from the motor unit.
It is unusual for this problem to suddenly take place; if it takes place at all, it will generally be observed when you initially install the garage door opener.
Give Garage Door Repair Pros Randburg a call to help you with your repairs.