Euro steel is a South African based company which is a national distributor of stainless steel 3cr12, aluminium, special steels and other corrosion-resistant materials. In the category of stainless steel and aluminium, Euro steel offers sheet, plates, coils, tread plates, decorative finishes, tubing’s etc. The company also offers stainless steel pipes, flanges, valves as well as aluminium extruded tubing’s, extruded sections and specialised extrusions.
- Aluminium Sheets:
- The Aluminium sheets from the South African company Euro Steel come in a wide array of alloys, mentionable names being 1050, 3003 h4 and 5251 h4. It is lighter than mild steel, non-corrosive and easily formable. They provide numerous variants of sizes for a vast number of uses and applications in all kinds of industrial, business or domestic sectors.
- Aluminum Tread Plate
- The Aluminium Tread Plate supplied by South African company Euro Steel offers decorative, durable and cost-effective solutions for all decking, stair-tread, walkways and flooring requirements. They offer two kinds of variants, namely, Ali bright tread plate or Propeller plate in 3003 H224 alloy and Vastrap or 5 Bar pattern tread plate in 1050 alloy. They also give an option for other alloys and sizes of tread plate manufacturing on order.
- Stainless Steel Sheet
- Euro Steel stocks and supplies several grades of stainless steel sheets, which include 304L, 310, 316L, 409, 430, 441, 444, etc. Exotic grades are also available as per the requirement of the customers. Stainless steel sheets come in the standard length of 2000-6000mm and standard width of 1000-2000mm.
- Stainless Steel Ornamental Tubing
- The stainless steel ornamental tubing (also known as decorative tubing) manufactured by Euro Steel, a reputed South African company, is preferred by the customers for their superior designs and aesthetic appeal. These corrosion free decorative pipes also come in three different shapes – round, rectangular, and square.