We offer the following services to our prospective employers (our clients)
1. We analyse you're specific needs for a nanny or domestic worker after you completed our online Registration form and arrange an interview between you and the best fitting nanny or domestic worker. (If possible, more than one back-to-back interviews might be arranged, depending on the availability of our nannies and domestic workers). We do part-time (for example only employing a domestic worker 3 days of the week) as well as full-time placements.
2. We run thorough backround checks and contact the references on your behalf and provide you with a summary of previous employers' testimonials as well as all checks done after you have selected your employee and processed the full placement fee
3. On request, we can draw up an employment contract with your specific needs.
4. Provide basic information regarding Labour Law issues (UIF registration, minimum wages, leave etc.). See our Useful Resources page.
5. On our Gold and Prestige Contract we register the employee for UIF and issue a monthly pay slip , in this contract the client pays through the agency . The Agency is liable for CCMA Claims or any legal claims from employee , We replace should the client not be happy and send out stand by helper if the current one should be off , we also issue out a set of uniform and conduct disciplinary hearings should there be a need.
6. On our Mzansi and Silver Contract the client is fully liable for the employee and pays the employee directly .No Monthly payslips or UIF is activated on these contracts .
- Parking Available
- Parking available for FREE
- Interview are done on Saturdays
- We can schedule interviews with your shortlisted candidates at our offices on Saturday anytime between 09:00 - 13:00 OR any your premises any day of the week